Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Loving Congratulations


Today I am showing you a Congratulations card I made for an Engagement Party for my son & his finace'.

I used Bella Blvd. Engaged collection and the punch from Kreaxions #317 to make the hearts both the negatives and positives.  I also used some twine for the banner.


I took the circle cutter and cut out a circle, then punched out the hearts on the inside of the circle, so it looked like a doily.  Then I cut out another circle and make it a peek-a-boo circle, that means the white circle was backed with a pink circle.  I also cut off about 1/3 of the circle and I put a heart inside.



Next I punched out some pink hearts and added them to the left corner as a banner, attached with twine.  Last I put a few hearts by the word Congratulations at the bottom border.

These are the supplies I used from the Just Imagine Crafts Store:  http://www.justimaginecrafts.com/catalog/
I used the circle cutter: 

http://www.justimaginecrafts.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=24_56&products_id=285

and Kreaxions Punch #917: 

Photobucket Photobucket

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...