Monday, October 7, 2013

Love to Scrap Recipe Challenge


Today is a new challenge for Love to Scrap!!!Challenge Blog
We are doing a recipe challenge is week, which includes:  3 papers/cardstock (patterned or plain), 2 flowers and 1 die cut!

So I had to think on this awhile since I also as using the Cherry on Top digi from our sponsor Bugaboo Digi Stamps.
This is what I came up with:

I ended up making a tag, which I cut from my Tim Holtz die by Sizzix and used manila paper.  Next I found some scraps in  shades of pink ad similar.  I used a punch on the bottom an added it next to the sentiment.  I put 2 flowers by the sentiment to make it stand out.  I added a doily (hanging off the edge, which I distressed.  I colored my cupcake with distressed markers and added stickles and inked the circle.  I use some yarn that had the varigated colors and this is hat it looks like.  It was fun to create once I started.

So come over to play, but remember to be specific to the recipe. 

Our sponsor for this challenge is the awesome Bugaboo Digi Stamps!


We are lucky to have such a great  prize up for grabs is 7 digital images of winner's choice!

Hope to See you there.

Photobucket Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...