Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Circles & Button Card


I have a post up today at Just Kreaxions blog showing my card using a Circle Cutter.  I have to tell you that I used to not like circles since they took to long to cut and pull out the dies.  Now I have 1 tool that does all different sizes.  I am obsessed with making all different sizes of circles.

Here is the card I came up with:


So what I did was cut 2 different size circles. 



This shows the circles up close.  If you notice I cut a larger one and then a smaller one and placed it off set.  Then I put a button somewhere in the circle that has white twine tied in a knot.  I placed the circles on grid paper.  I cut 4 large ones and 4 smaller ones and matched the circles so they matched. 
At the bottom I put a strip of gingham ribbon to bring out the yellow and used a SRM Sentiment to finish it off.

This is what the circle cutter looks like:



And here is the link to order a circle cutter from the Just Imagine Store
  http://www.justimaginecrafts.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=24_56&products_id=285

Photobucket Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...