Thursday, September 19, 2013

Mini Crop Challenge at Turtle Soup

Today, September 20th starts the Mini Crop at Turtle Soup  http://www.turtlesoup.scrappingturtle.com/index.php
I am in charge of one of the Challenges.  The crop has several topics and 2 are Back to School and Grandparents, so I combined both and came up with this recipe.

On a report card in High School you usually have 6 grades, I wanted all A's but would usually get 3 B's.
So with this in mind my challenge uses 3 B's on a Grandparents Layout.
B =Banner
B = Bling
B =Border

Here is my layout:



It can be your Grandparents your Kid's Grandparents, your friends with their Grandchildren or even a Great Grandma.

You have until  Sunday, September 29th at midnight EST.  Hope to see you come over and play with us, I will be anxious to see what you can come up with.

Photobucket Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I remember when you did that layout a while back geez time flies especially when its going to be 2014 before you know it.....
    You need to come out more often Ms retired....

    Did you ever frame it and give it to her

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...