Sunday, June 16, 2013

Love Me some Hexagons at My Sketch World

Over at My Sketch World, we had a new card reveal.  Another one of Lucy Chesna's sketch that I adored.
I got to use M Mind's Eye again, both the paper and the embellishments, my hexagon punch by  Fiskar's and some bling.  I am stocking up on cards since I have  alot of occasions coming up the end of the year. 

This is the sketch:: 

and here is my take on it: 
Come on over and play and see what the other DT's did with the sketch.  Hope to see you there really soon.
Photobucket Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. seems like your just having a blast..
    I am glad to you see you posting on the blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Karen, love what you did with the sketch.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...