Friday, May 24, 2013

Too Tall with new sketch at Sketches: Creatively Yours.

Hi,
Working on Ireland again because I want to give my son 20 more scrapped pages for Christmas and I think I have done 5, so best get working.
I took Ali's sketch from Sketches: Creatively Yours and found some inspiration for these pictures.
The sketch: 


I knew that the anchor could be a camera and it would work for me.  So I used Simple Stories -- 24/7 and it was perfect.  I leave the journaling for them, as I am not sure where it is and I might say something like good thing you weren't born in Ireland because you would not fit in doorways as he is 6' even.  So someday I will see the journaling.


I just had to scrap these -- so cute.

Come on over and play with me and this sketch at Sketches: Creative Yours.  Hope to see you there.

Photobucket Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Nice! I love scrapping vacation photos, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are fun AND funny photos! Nice job. :) your son is lucky you're making these pages for him.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...