Thursday, May 30, 2013

New Blog Inspiration


Last night I was searching blogs since nothing on TV looked good.  I found this new blog called Scrapstuffz "Inspired by" Challenges .  It showed a picture of 3 different scrapbook papers and we were supposed to pick what we wanted out of those pages.
My first inspiration was the colors, next was the circles and last the stars.  I also figured I could do a in of girlie type layout, and I did.
Here is what I came up with:


I used :  Birthday Girl y Bella Blvd, bling and flowers along with cardstock.
Photobucket Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Super cute layout Karen! Love the bright colorful background paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super pretty LO, Karen! The colors are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...