Friday, May 17, 2013

Birthday Card Post using a Sketch from Sketches: Creatively Yours

Now that Spring has hit, I have a lot of  birthdays coming up.  So I decided I best get busy getting those cards done. 
The weather has a lot to do which paper I pick.  So I found my JillyBean Soup called Southern Chicken Dumpling Soup.  It was last years Easter paper that I still have some scraps from.  The only thing that was not JillyBean Soup was some bling, twine with a postage stamp punch, plus the new sketch from Sketches: Creatively Yours.


Here is the original sketch:   

Here is what I did: 
Come on over and play at Sketches: Creatively Yours  Fun sketch to work with and a great site, come on over.  Link in the comments.


Photobucket Photobucket

4 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...