Monday, May 6, 2013

4 Hoots at Love To Scrap!!!


Today I am posting the new challenge for Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog
It was fun because it is Anything Goes.  So I decided to take the digi stamp our kind sponsor gave us at JELLYPARK.  I used the 4 Owls and decided to make a card set, whom I gave to a friend with envelopes.  (She loves owls and fall colors, so it was perfect).  I just copied and print them on a thicker vellum paper and used BoBunny dot paper and cardstock.  I attached the Vellum with brads and used some birthday stickers I had.

This was my example:


 As you know, we normally have a limit of 2 entries per challenge. Beginning with this challenge, we're allowing one additional entry if you use a sponsor image! But there's a catch... you MUST mention in your blog post which sponsor image you've used and link directly to that image on the sponsor's site, and you MUST put #3 after your name when you link up below so that we know you're going for the extra entry using a sponsor image!

This challenge will run for two weeks, ending on May 19th at 6:00 PM EST. Grab your paper, scissors and embellishments, and get creative!

Come on over and play.  I can't wait to see what you create.

Photobucket
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Karen:
    Your creation is just simply adorable. Love love love it a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you made a card set, the natural colors are perfect for the theme. Vellum is so hard to use and you utilized it brilliantly. I know you friend will love this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderfull set, Im sure your friend loved them.
    I've never printed on vellum, should give it a try.

    Huggsss,Angelique
    EngelDesignsScrap

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet your friend loved these. It's great to give things they can use and love giving.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great gift idea! Love the idea of printing the images on vellum!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cards are adorable, Karen! I know your friend loved them!
    Hugs,
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great way to use those images... super cards!! Great working with you on Loves to Scrap!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...