Monday, March 4, 2013

It's a Cupcake Kind of Day at Love to Scrap!!!

Remember I joined a new team as I told you and I have the first post for them today.  Go check it out at Love to Scrap!  Challenge blog!
The challenge was Anything Goes!
So I made a card using the sponsor's digi stamp (which you will get to choose the ones you want with a gift certificate to the site.)  Our sponsor is Bugaboo and here is a link to their site http://www.bugaboostamps.com/
The description of my card is:  I used pink cardstock, BoBunny Bold & Bright Double Dot Designs, Marvy punch to make the circle, Trendy Twine, and I paper pieced the cupcake.



I will now admit that this is my first Digi Stamp and it was not had paper piecing it.

Hope to see you come over and try the challenge.

Photobucket Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Very cute card !!! Can't believe it's your first digi, bet you feel like you can do anything now. Trying is the hardest part. Like the twine around the design

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great job paper piecing your first digi stamp! I love the circular look of your card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an awesome project for our first Love To Scrap! Challenge! Very proud you're on my design team! Glad you hung in there! ;)
    Hugs,
    Leslie
    http://leslieturner58.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stubborn stubborn stubborn never say never try it first

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...