Friday, March 29, 2013

It's a Card Sketch at SKETCHES: CREATEVELY YOURS

Hello to Everyone,

Today at Sketches: Creatively Yours we are doing a card sketch since this month has gone into the 5th week.  The sketch was fabulous and made me think about Spring, since Easter is Sunday.  So I came up with a Spring card to mail to my friend.
I used some old Pebbles paper and embellishments, the sentiment is from Authentique, and then some new burlap ribbon I got helped  finished it up.
Here is the sketch:



and here was my take on it:


Come on over and play with us at Sketches: Creatively Yours
I know you can do it.  Hope to see you there.


Photobucket Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Great interpretation of the sketch! And I love that little birdie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card! The burlap looks great!! :) Bet your friend loved it.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...