Friday, March 15, 2013

Guest of Honor at Sketches: Creatively Yours

Hi Everyone,

It is time to post the next Sketch at Sketches: Creatively Yours.  I loved doing this and decided to pull out of my favorite stash some paper from BoBunny "Sophie" and some double dot paper.  I also used some bling from the set.
I enjoyed doing some pictures from my retirement party.  The color on my top matched the inspiration colors of a peacock and so did the paper line.  Everyone had camera's and I was getting pictures taken from all angle's.  I realized I was the guest of honor and my son introduced me as one.

Enjoy the sketch and come over and play.

The sketch:


and the inspiration:

and my take on the sketch:



Photobucket Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Great LO! I love how you double-matted the photos. They really stand out in the floral background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where the copy of sketch?
    Good colors

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job, Karen! You stuck right to the sketch... I can never do that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty, I LOVED how your outfit matches the pics! LOL
    Thanks for creating the LO for S: CY this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty layout and lovely photo of you

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...