Monday, March 18, 2013

Don't Use Ribbon at Cards in Envy

Hi Everyone,

I want to thank everyone who has come over to Cards in Envy and participated.  It is good to see others having fun with challenges. 
That leads me to this weeks challenge, it is to use paper strips instead of ribbon.
My card uses the paper line of Pebbles, Family Ties a then I used Washi Tape.  I wanted to make a Springy type card since our weather has been climbing to the 80's and my flowers are blooming. 

This is what I settle on and hope to see you over at Cards in Envy


Photobucket Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. love how you made this flower!!! Fabulous colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Spring, don't you? And your lovely flower certainly goes with the season. Love the pretty blue colors used on your card. ~ Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your pretty spring card, Karen! The flower with the washi paper tape is fabulous!
    ~sandy
    visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll definitely have to try making a flower like that! I love the colors you used and they definitely make me wish for Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your summer card! Such a neat way to make a flower element.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such pretty florals Karen, and I love the big paper bow! As I look out the window at snow your card is a refreshing sight ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the colors, spring is trying so hard to spring around here. That flower is super cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great take on the challenge Karen. The paper washi tape works great and your flower brings thoughts of spring ... which we hope to see here within the next month. We have to get rid of all this snow first! lol. I love how all your colors coordinate, great job! ♥ Denise @ Cards in Envy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Karen this is a perfect card for spring, the colors and patterns of your papers are so fresh and pretty and I love the beautiful rosette like flower you have created with the paper for your take on the challenge. Beautifully done! xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...