Thursday, February 28, 2013

Black and White Inspiration at Sketches: Creatively Yours Challenge

This is the first post Sketches:  Creatively Yours (S:  CY).    There is a sketch with an inspiration to get you going.  I absolutely loved this challenge, since it made me think outside of my comfort zone.  I don't usually scrap Black & White photo's but the inspiration spoke to me to try.  As you see that each DT member the inspiration picture said something different and that is when you put your own spin on it.  Thanks Aly for having this blog and coming up with this challenge.
Come over and play with us at Sketches: Creatively Yours.  There is a prize at the end of the month.  There are 2 sketches so 2 chances and it is a Close to Your Heart stamp set this month. This sketch is due March 13th, midnight  AST time.

Here is the inspiration piece: 



and here is the sketch: 



and what I came up with: 

Hope to see you playing at the site.  I would love to see how your take on the sketch and inspiration.
Photobucket Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Fun sketch and I like what you did with it. I will have to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job with the black & white!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love what you did with the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gee i wonder who color combo that is

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great LO..love he black & white it really makes you pics pop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful pics to put on your LO! The B/W really makes everything POP!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...