Thursday, November 29, 2012

Me & My MEN

With the weather being gloomy I have been scrapping some of the professional pictures we took before Thanksgiving.  I have found some fabulous looking sketches and I have the paper so I went to town on them.
This sketch is from My Scrap & More, and is only their 4th sketch and they get better and better each week.  Of course having some extra time really helps me to be able to do these.
Here is the sketch:

and here is my take on it:

I used:
Maya road buttons finished off with twine
EK success punch
Fishtail flags from Dienamics
and Farm House -- Market Square paper

Photobucket Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. beautiful take on the sketch Karen! Thanks for playing along at My Scraps & More!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome photo Karen and love what you did with it! Fabulous page! Thanks for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhhh what a great photo!!! LOVE how it turned out, wonderful page!!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...