Thursday, November 8, 2012

HALLOWEEN FUN

Hi Bloggers,

I am catching up from not blogging in a while.  My son never sends me Halloween pictures, but this year he did so I decided to scrap it since I had some Halloween paper and wanted to try the sketch at My Scraps & More.  This is the first sketch on the blog and a new one I will follow.

Here is the sketch: 

I did the layout and found out the only reason he dressed was so he could go get the deal at Chipotle.  I thought his make-up looked spectacular and work enjoyed how this "Zombie" looked.


I had fun with the stickers and buttons.
Photobucket Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. What an awesome layout Karen!! Thanks so much for playing along with our sketch at My Scraps & More!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The makeup job is awesome and so is your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout. The makeup is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boy you r scrapping alot i wish u had your paradise. Hopefully soon.. i need to get mine decluttered then i can feel better. Ahh only if i had two weeks off...no such luck.
    Hoping to be able to do a lot more at nite...
    Ahhhh hopefully you'll always love it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chipolte was a real sport that day

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun layout Karen! Love his makeup job and your layout is super!!! (((Hugs)))

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...