Thursday, August 23, 2012

New Challenge making a Tim Tag

Hi everyone,
I have decided that I need to blog and do more crafts since I have no more excuses.  No More work and lots of supplies, so here is the first of many.
I found this blog, that has Tim Holtz Challenges according to his book "A Compendium of Curiosities, Volume 2".  I have been watching it or some might say stalking and decided this was the week I was going to jump in.  I wanted to make a tag for Kenny and this was my excuse.
The blog is:  Studio L3 and the challenge is 18 for page 47.  It deals with Whitewash Stamping.  Using all of Tim's things, which we know I have I came up with this.  I must say the film strip is not his, but it was attached with the tiny attacher.



I hope he likes it -- it was really fun to make and quite easy.  Can't wait to see what the challenge is next week.




Photobucket Photobucket

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...