Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Tim Holtz March Tag and Layouts featuring "Tim"

Hello Everyone,

A couple of weeks ago I got to see Tim Holtz at the Carson Stamp show and of course I was front and center and absorbed what he had to teach.  I am such a sponge when I see him and want to go home and play.  So, I decided to scrap some pictures of him and make the Tag for the month of March.

First I will start wit the Tag and tell you I love that mosaic technique and plan to use it over and over.  Now  the only problem was finding the embossing powder since it was older, but I did it and I so love it looking like cement.  Here is the tag:



So here is a layout for a challenge at My Scraps & More.  I used a lifted sketch and only Tim Holtz products to make a time layout.



Next I did a layout that I lifted once again and this time I have Tim holding his Tag and then next to it I have my tag using the line Awesome by Simple Stories.



Well, that is all for now and give Tim's tag a try if you have some of the supplies or pool your supplies with friends and have a TAG party.




Photobucket Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I really love how fabulous the 1st layout on your blog turned out!! The 2nd one, well...that is the bomb!! Tag looks phenonenal..i just love that mosaic technique!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...