Thursday, February 2, 2012

NEVER GO OUT OF STYLE is my latest page

This weekend I took some time to play with a kit I got from Boys Rule Scrapbook Kits and had so much fun gong out of my box and working on my MAN pages.  They had a sketch over there and I had the picture and paper so I went to town.

Here is the sketch:   





And here is what I came up with using the fabulous paper from We R Memory Keepers called Vintage T


and here is what I did in the corner


The only thing I added to the kit was the studs.  Now it even came with the Cat's Eye to ink and distress.  It really is a fabulous kits if you have boys and has lots of unique embellishments.

Photobucket Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic guy page!!! Awesome take on the sketch too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love what you did with the sketch and the kit!! Love your inking and those studs look really good up behind the banner!! Thanks for playing along at Boys Rule!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen, I love this layout. Your layers and distressing are fabulous. It was so nice to see a friendly face at the MOmenta/Twinery blog hop!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...