Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Another Boy's Rule Sketch with My Mind's Eye

Over the weekend I got to play with My Mind's Eye line called Fun Days and a sketch from Boy's Rule Scrapbook Kit Blog.  I used my son's picture from Christmas and I loved the sketch.

The Sketch: 

and here is my take on this:

I distressed the stars with Coredinations Paper, used the embellishments and thickers for the "men", the circle I distressed with Tim Holtz ink and sanded it to get the look.

Photobucket Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Great take on the sketch......i see you are loving your kit...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout!! Love your take on the sketch!! Thanks so much for playing along at Boys Rule!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful use of chevrons!

    I'm glad to be with MSW. And I'm now a new follower of your blog. Here's looking forward to working with you & everyone on the MSW team!

    Kathleen
    Blog: Creo by Lady Katutz at http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...