Tuesday, November 15, 2011

The French Birthday Card for the Reveal at My Sketch World

Well today is the 15th so that means a reveal from MY SKETCH WORLD.  Once again I had fun with this sketch and use the color combinatin of a beige and black.  I used Graphic 45 which is usually a challenging line to work with.  I wanted to make a birthday card for our French Teacher and I think I nailed it.

Here is the sketch:



and this is my take on it:


 Let me know what you think of it.
PhotobucketPhotobucket

6 comments:

  1. Super cute card! Love the paper that you used, I'm sure your friend will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know how I love vintage AND GRAPHIC 45! I'm sure the teacher must have loved it! And thanks for the heads up on my Maya Road win! The holidays have me overwhelmed and I wouldn't have noticed it! Keep creating and Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an elegant card. I love the cream & black combo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karen, thanks for stopping by my blog on the MSW Layout Blog Hop this weekend. I will be right back here next Saturday checking out your inpsiration!. Have I mentioned that I love your blog header and colour scheme? Well I do!!! Ps> This card totally rocks! Great design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the idea of postage stamp motif as banner. Beautiful card. You DID nail it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...