Sunday, October 23, 2011

Brandi in her Tutu using Sketches in Thyme #57

 
 I was inspired last weekend by this sketch at Sketches in Thyme:


I knew I had taken some pictures of Brandi in her Halloween Tutu, but she was NOT liking it at all.  she just wanted to play with the range bear that squeaked.  so I had to make these pictures really fast and here is what I got.


I used Authentique's Halloween collection with orange pearls, fuzzy cut the diamonds and used Creative Imaginations Sparkly alphabet letters.

Photobucket
  Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Super cute layout! Just love the Authentic paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout!! The colors are so fun and I love all the different patterns together. Great job with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! Great pics! And your papers are perfect for them! Thanks so much for playing along with us this month at Sketches in Thyme!

    ReplyDelete
  4. REALLY!!!! This is too darn cute!!! What a great use of that Halloween paper!! Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just adorable. I got my puppy the same tutu. She didn't like it either. Your layout is gorgeous. Thanks for playing along with The Paper Variety.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...