Thursday, September 8, 2011

I am a Guest Designer for SKETCHES IN THYME this month

As you read from my title I am the Guest Designer for the month of September at Sketches in Thyme.  I love their sketches and they inspire me to become creative and add my little spin.  I like the fact you have all month to complete the layouts.  Usually week 1 & 2 are sketches and the last week is do whatever sketch you like from whatever blog you saw it at.
 I had a lot of fun with this since I have so many sketches that I have been saving to do.  I found one that fit the picture I wanted to use perfectly.
I am trying to scrap some old pictures this year since I found a whole crate of them that have been untouched.  The boys like to see themselves scrapped and remember back when.

Here is the sketch this week:



and here is what I did:


Come over and play and you can win a package of paper from one of my favorites -- Nikki Sivils.


Photobucket Photobucket

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...