Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Guest Designer at Sketches in Thyme #56, come on over and play.

Continuing my journey as Guest Designer at Sketches in Thyme, I am sharing the layout and my take on it.  You have all month to submit and be entered to win my favorite paper made by Nikki Sivils.  Come try.

The sketch:



and here is my take on this with my favorite people.


Hope you enjoy this sketch and hope to see you over there.  They really have a lot of inspiration to get some of those pictures scrapped.
Photobucket Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. WE really need to catch up on things and plan a scrappy day GF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen, such a great layout! Love the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovin' that medallion, Karen! And your papers are scrumptious!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...