Saturday, August 6, 2011

FABULOUS DESSERT FROM MATTHEW'S BIRTHDAY

Today I felt like completing a layout challenge on Practical Scrappers.  It is their 2nd Anniversary so each day they gave a piece to the layout.  I began pulling all my supplies and today they added the last 2 pieces and I had to remember the time since it was another time zone.  I thought I looked it up correct, but was off and things happened that were not in my control -- the computer didn't want to work in the last few minutes I had, earlier the neighbors to our side and behind decided to sit on the wall and hold a pinata string which drove the dogs crazy and I was afraid they would get his leg.  Who would have thought this would happen?  I don't know them since it is a rental.
Anyway these are the ingredients and you can mix them.


Day One: CARDSTOCK & PATTERNED PAPER (Easy to see my dotted white paper and black and red cardstock)
Day Two: FLOWER (OR FLOWERS) & RIBBON (Pleated ribbon at bottom of picture and flowers are after and before the word dessert and on the buttons)
Day Three: BUTTON (OR BUTTONS) & BLING (Buttons holding up banner and bling on flower, also letters)
Day Four: STICKER (OR STICKERS) & INK (ANY TYPE - MARKER, PAD, DISTRESSING, ETC) (Stickers are the letters and the banner is inked black)
Day Five: FLOSS OR TWINE & SOMETHING RED (Twine is holding the banner up and in the buttons and red is all over the layout)
Day Six: BRAD (OR BRADS) & CHIPBOARD (One brad in center of picture and the banner is chipboard inked)

and this is what I came up with:


I hope you enjoy the layout since we enjoyed the Dessert!
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Look at you go and that picture just makes me want to go agin the best cheesecake amd creme brulee

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooo, that dessert does look fabulous - and so does your layout! Love the banner! Thanks for visiting my blog and playing with us at Practical Scrappers!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...