Friday, March 11, 2011

BLOG HOP AT REMINISCE

You really wanna go a hoppin over to the hop at Remisnce they have wonderful new lines showcasing and the designers are this side of wonderful.
You have a chance post from 3-9 to 3-13 on all blogs and the main blog to enter for the lines.
Who doesn't want more new paper owe the food line I'm so in love with Everyone knows me , food lines, Vegas, they have a lot of boy type lines which is so hard to find.

                           Just click and go   Reminisce

Good luck...
I don't do facebook my job asks that we restrain from it so I do..I love my job and need to respect their wishes.
I love blogging and entering contest I just can't do it via Facebook unfortunately... Thanks for the fun hop folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...