Sunday, September 5, 2010

Friends Birthday's using Unscripted Sketches #71

Summer is coming to a close and I am getting back to crafting and projects being done around the home. I have a few friends birthday's and I am out of cards so I had to get busy.
Here are 2 cards I made today:

I had fun with my CuttleBug and of course I used Bling to jazz it up.

This card I also used the CuttleBug and used a banner.  I call these clean and simple.  It also follows the sketch for Unscripted Sketches # 71


10 comments:

  1. Cute cards, love the embossed backgrounds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cards - great embossing! Thanks for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great! Love the embossing and the cupcakes on the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE these! Great cuttlebugging! :) Thanks so much for playing in the Cuttlebug Challenge this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Karen... I didn't know with all that work you have on the house you got a break lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the way you embossed your card and I always love the lace on the edge. Thanks for playing along on the Cuttlebug Challenge this week

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute birthday cards! The embossing looks awesome & love the banner :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...