Friday, June 4, 2010

Where I Keep My Recipes


Today I thought I would show you what I am making for a Christmas gift.  I am scrapping my recipes at Thoughts2paper, so I thought I would put them in an album.  I altered this item and used a lot of fun things including glitter and I am sure my friend will love it.
Here is a picture of it: 

All of these items I used are carried at Thoughts2paper store.
I used the assorted ribbons on the rings to spice them up.  The word RECIPES was included so I glittered each letter with Martha Stewart glitter to match the Basic Grey Nook and Pantry Paper.  On the top you see a rolling pin and knife that are also glittered by Maya Road.  ( the store has a pending order on these first batch sold out.) I used Mod Podge to adhere the paper to the MDF Recipe Album (also  into the store).  The letter were adhered to the paper with Helmar 450 adhesive.

I am so excited about this that I took another picture so you can see the inside is covered also and my recipes are waiting to be put into the album.



I hope you enjoy this project and the products can be found in the store.

2 comments:

  1. Your gonna be a hit at Xmas.... That's for sure.
    Liz aka javagirl

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...