Thursday, May 6, 2010

Recipe Card for Thoughts2Paper

The store site is just click the link Thoughts2paper 
To see samples of things you can make with things purchased from the store

Hello, here is my first official post at Thoughts2Paper as the Sous Chef.  I have done a Spinach Salad with Pears, Almonds and Cranberries.  It is yummy and I decided for my friends gift I would make a recipe book, so I am getting started on it.
The items I used to make this recipe card is:
Paper -- Basic Grey Nook and Pantry, Vellum, Bazill Brown
Adhesive  -- Helmar Vellum Spray Adhesive and 450
Ribbon -- All of this is carried in the store, Seal Brown, Yellow and Toffee

Hope you enjoy

1 comment:

  1. spinach salad is my favorit for sure.. I can't wait to try this someday

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...