Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Sassy Lil Sketches is up I am the Guest Designer this week

I can't tell you how thrilled I am to be the Guest Designer over at Sassy Lil Sketches they have fun sketches for you to play with on the 7th, 14th, 21st and 28th Keep them in your favorites and hope to see you play along
Here is this weeks Sketch    CLICK HERE  it will take you to Sassy Lil Sketches site where you can see what the Design Team came up with and play along all you would need to do is your rendition of the sketch , there is Mr Linky available to play.
and Here is what I did with it. I just love Bo Bunny it's one of my all time favorite lines.  I am looking forward to seeing your take on the sketch

4 comments:

  1. Very cool! You did a good job with the sketch. Love the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout! Great sketch and I love your take on it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it...so bright, fun and cheery!! Great papers!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...