Sunday, December 6, 2009

Busy time of year and Santa


Well, I have been busy creating and have not been listing all I have done. 
I thought I would share my Santa picture with you.  The Men are to old to do this so Jager Meister volunteered, even though he thought he was only going for a ride in the car.  It was tough to do on my own, but it worked.  Santa and Jager were looking at the camera for the stores picture at PetCo and I slipped a shot that is why they weren't looking at me.
I have made a calendar with Kenny & his girlfriend for her November birthday, almost finished an album for my cousin and I think it has like 30, 12 X 12 pages of various events we have done since August, Christmas Cards, Birthday Cards, and Thank You cards for after Christmas.
Have a great season and I will start loading my creations soon.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh he didn't bite Santa Lol.. Very cool You have been to busy... Happy Holidays..
    and lookig forward to 2010

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...