Monday, September 14, 2009

More Red Hat Birthday Items for CuttleBug #48




This week on Cuttlebug Challenge #48 they are doing more Birthday items. This week we were to do a Birthday Party Gift Item container and a Birthday Card. My theme is a Red Hat Tea, so I used the same mug, this time purple sparkly letters, and I put red fluff around (I know it is a boa fabric, but don't know the proper name) on a Red gift Bag. I ran the Mug through the CuttleBug with the Swiss Dot Folder before I put the letters on.
The card is made in Purple since the Birthday Girl wears a purple hat to distinguish her birthday. I added the same purple letters the bag has and the same size mug in purple, with the lasting touch of the purple fluff. (My dogs have loved having the fluff float around like feathers when you cut it.)

5 comments:

  1. Fantastic!! Love all the fluff!! Thanks so much for joining us in our birthday celebration at Cuttlebug Challenge Blogspot.

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well some of us don't break our machines we emboss with lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karen :) These are `gorgeous` "Thanks" for joining in with the Cuttlebug Challenges..Sooo glad you did..great to see you..
    Enjoy the rest of your week...:)xxx
    terrie
    http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see what you do with the mini album
    Cherrie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Your project looks fabulous! Thanks for joining our challenge!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...