Tuesday, August 4, 2009

I'm a Scrappin Pirate Treasured Scrapbooking Will be Having a fun crop August 10 to the 16th

Over at Treasured scrapbooking they are having a week long crop with a theme of Pirates it should be fun to see what everyone comes up with Here is my Avatar for the event I just love everyone's avatar's they are so fun I will be gone part of the time but hopefully I can get a couple challenges in School starts soon and the homework and many deadlines to go but I love to have a good time and I'm loving the challenges all over everyone's blog!!! I'm still learning a lot but it's been fun learning I'm gonna be a hermit soon and wont' have time for to much I'll enjoy my next couple weeks. I'll be gone for a few days having a good time. Check out the challenges a the cuttlebug spot to it's real fun over there.Thanks Pinky you did an awesome job on this I love it My favorite color

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...