Thursday, July 23, 2009

Getting use to blogging


Well I enjoy blog hopping I have had a lot of trial and error with the whole blogging thing I still need to fine tune and perhaps get a fun template type thing going on with it. It's pretty basic right now I 'll see if I keep up with it. I can't believe how lucky I was to win something already so I think I will actually enjoy this I have been noticing a lot of blog challenges sketches and so on.
Here is a recent card I made to enter a contest but changed my mind at the last minute and went with the one below It was fun to to but a real test of skills with the limited supplies. Speaking of which April has been generous enough to ask people at scrapping coast 2 coast to sign up to get a packet of free supplies to make a card with what she supplies I find it challenging and so much fun.
I still haven't told people about my blog because I wanted to make a few post and hop to see how it kind of works.
I look at my counter I can't figure out how people can see it I guess I'll have to ask a few more questions I know I myself probably signed in and out a dozen times to set it up I am still learning so growing pains continue

I'm looking forward to contests, fun & particpating in blog challenges.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...